Tuesday

Laying the floor

  


I finished laying the laminate flooring in the reception room today, I still need to fit the edging moulding that goes against the skirting and the doorway threshold strips, but at least I can now start organising the layout. 
I have had some problems with the BT phone line and broadband today, which is a nuisance as it has been working fine since my number was moved on Friday, but hopefully that will be sorted tomorrow. I also went to see a sign writer on the industrial estate about getting my signs done. The rest of the day has been spent moving the last of the equipment (saved the heavy stuff until last!) from the old workshop, cleaning it up and painting ready for the new tenant to move in on Thursday. 
5 full days of moving and lifting, and I am worn out and ready for a holiday. The only event more exciting than the new workshop is seeing my jet-setting wife on 11th August, having not seen her for far to long.